I guess it's because we are in the same space but not facing each other, that the car rides home from school are Jake's venue of choice to shock me. Today's conversation:
Jake: I hope I never get rectile dysfunction. Man, it would really suck to not be able to pee.
Me: What? Did you say RECTILE dysfunction?
Jake: Yah. Rectile Dysfunction.
Me: Okay, well, it's erectile dysfunction, and it doesn't have anything to do with you not being able to pee.
Jake: Oh, well, maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to those Viagra commercials. E-RECTILE dysfunction.. what is it?
Me: (I gave a clinical description)
Jake: Yah, that's pretty important. That definitely needs to happen when you're with your wife. If it's all flippity-floppity, it would be hard to aim.
Yep, this is my life.
1 comment:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. just seeing this full story now. OH MY WORD.
Post a Comment