1. You even know who the Golden Girls are.
2. They are re-making the shows you watched as a kid with 20 year olds and re-circulating fashion trends from your high school years.
3. You have a medication list, and it involves taking a baby aspirin every day.
4. The New Kids on The Block are middle aged men.
5. Your smile lines aren't just for smiles anymore.
6. When you fall asleep with your face wedged in your pillow, it takes 15 minutes for your face to "re-form" in the morning.
7. You can't just bolt out of a chair you've been sitting in for 30 minutes.
8. It takes at least 2 days to recover from having wine with the girls.
9. Doctors stop referring to PMS and start bringing up terms like perimenopausal.
10. You take it as a compliment when people think you're "only" 30.
Today, I am grateful for: The ability to laugh at and appreciate getting older.
3 comments:
just keep watching the cw/mtv reality shows and it'll keep you young. :)
you are the hippest, hottest, youngest (your age) year old person I know. Fo sho. (tip--throw around teen lingo, like 'fo sho'--that helps, too)
Plus, you keep getting smarter and wiser and you were smart and wise to begin with!
I love this list. And it is so true!! I've already gotten those that say, you don't look like your 27 (like that's old!). I'm with Kristen as long as we are watching those cw shows and the Hills and shopping at Forever 21, we will be young and hip. Looking good girl!
a few years ago...when i was sick...i got to watching the golden girls...
and i began to notice how cute their clothes and nighties and robes were
and then i knew i was in trouble
Post a Comment