Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Queen of Uncool.

Some people are born cool and some cool people are made. People spend so much of their lives striving for some kind of coolness, and I think being cool is overrated. And here are the TOP TEN reasons I will never be cool..

1. It requires more energy than I've got.

2. My car was hit 3 times last year and is now considered a 'beater car'.

3. My black workout pants.

4. I know why Jason and Elizabeth aren't together on General Hospital.

5. Barry Manilow will never leave my Ipod.

6. I have to make myself eat slow on dates.

7. I get kind of serious when I sing karaoke.

8. I've told my kid I'm cool.

9. I'm addicted to Facebook.

10. I laugh really hard at my own jokes.


To me, life as a dork is much more enjoyable. So, if you can relate.. tell me why you will never be cool...


Ridiculous and True Quote of the Day: "Don't waste the pretty."

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this post! I'll never be "cool" because of allergies. Nothing cool about sneezing and blowing your nose 20 times a day. Ha! Cool is overrated. ;)

Kristen said...

so, I totally read the title and thought, 'no way, sarah is totally cool', but after reading your list, I'm rethinking. my favorite is that you get kind of serious with karaoke. that is in your blood.

Anonymous said...

I'll never be cool because my bladder is defective. If you're 9 or 90 and have to run fast to find a bathroom in the middle of a serious conversation, no one cares. At 26? You may as well tell the person you have to wash your hair.