Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heart->Full.

I'm not sure why, but it feels like the longest week... so, I've decided to take a few minutes to think about all of the things I am happy about right now! (in no particular order)

1. The girls and I are meeting on Tuesdays again.

2. In 8 days, I will be at Broken Bow Lake with Amy, Jenn, JoAnn and Heather for 4 days!

3. I have a trip planned for Memorial Day weekend in the fabulous NYC with my even more fabulous sisters. Sister time is comin' and that makes me HAPPY.

4. On his worst day, Jake is still the sweetest boy I know. (note: may need reminder at a later date.)

5. Spending time with Joshua.

6. The weather is in the 60's and 70's.

7. Tomorrow is Thursday.

8. My fat finger is not slowing me down.

9. I'm having my grandma's cooking tonight.

10. Even though He doesn't have to, God is revealing every SINGLE day just how near He is to me.. and just how much He loves me.

It feels good to acknowledge the details, but I know without #10, I wouldn't even know how to enjoy or appreciate #1-9.

No comments: