Today was my last day of student teaching! The students were so awesome. They went on a covert mission to have everyone sign a card for me. Of course, it was totally obvious, but I pretended to not notice. (see pic below) A few gave me cards of their own.. one student gave me a Starbucks gift card, so nice! My team bought a "C" and all wrote really amazing things to me.. and then they bought a paper tray and organizer then all my students signed it!! LOVE LOVE IT! I will treasure it always. Funny thing is.. I am subbing tomorrow and that gave a few of them some relief (and to be honest, me too). There were more tears by them than I had anticipated.. they were ready to sign a petition to have me stay. I love them just as much.. what a special group of kids, they will always have a VERY special place in my heart. They had no idea how long it took for me to get here or where I'd been, they just loved me. But because of where I've been, I was surely able to love them more. God is good, all the time.


No comments:
Post a Comment