Tales of a Mommy and her Mancub making their way.
i love that jake is a 'no teeth' smiler. and i love that i've seen the toothy smile--it's like an extra treat for people who get to spend time with him to be able to catch that one every once in a while. :)
I do know what ya mean.. it's so true, I love his toothy grin. You know you have 'scored' a real emotion with him when you get to see that one.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i love that jake is a 'no teeth' smiler. and i love that i've seen the toothy smile--it's like an extra treat for people who get to spend time with him to be able to catch that one every once in a while. :)
I do know what ya mean.. it's so true, I love his toothy grin. You know you have 'scored' a real emotion with him when you get to see that one.
Post a Comment