
Go blonde again? Bangs?
I'm not in the mood to cut my hair off again. I'm deciding between keeping my bangs longer that blend or short, more defined bangs.. You can see my hair in my recent post (1988 v.2008). I would be happy with either.. I'm just not sure which way to go! I'd love your feedback!
Today, I'm thankful for: The fact I have hair to cut and color.

2 comments:
i'm a big fan of a more defined bang lately... they're fun and when you do your hair up you just have to make sure they're not sticking straight up and you look polished!
as for color - i don't think you need it. just get one of those color enhancer things that makes it all shiny - a color wash? can't remember. that would be fun. auburn fades too quickly, not worth the money. :(
okay, that's my 2cents! ha
skype tomorrow?
Yeah, I'm going to try a hair glaze (over the counter) and get my haircut for now. See how that goes! :)
Post a Comment