Tales of a Mommy and her Mancub making their way.
AHH HAHAHAAHA!Oh how glad I am that we grow up! I love this!
haha, I know.. isn't amazing to see the difference of depth in our eyes?
I'm so glad I was too young to experience that fashion season. (This is me gloating! I never had wings. Gawd.) hahaha anyway, what a bunch of hotties!
not too cute!
some people still dress like that! haha! I'm okay with the time warp.. as long as I'm not still living in it :)
You are the cutest thing ever!! Even 20 years ago with the big hair! Ha!! Too funny.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AHH HAHAHAAHA!
Oh how glad I am that we grow up! I love this!
haha, I know.. isn't amazing to see the difference of depth in our eyes?
I'm so glad I was too young to experience that fashion season. (This is me gloating! I never had wings. Gawd.) hahaha anyway, what a bunch of hotties!
not too cute!
some people still dress like that! haha! I'm okay with the time warp.. as long as I'm not still living in it :)
You are the cutest thing ever!! Even 20 years ago with the big hair! Ha!! Too funny.
Post a Comment